On the 7th of May 2019, ALTUS supported and attended the 7th Exposec DefenseWorld conference that took place at the Hellenic Armed Forces Officers’ Club (LAED) in Athens, in partnership with The American-Hellenic Chamber of Commerce.
The discussion topic was: “Defining a modern defense & security strategy”.
Important Speakers were:
- Evangelos Apostolakis, Minister of Defence, Hellenic Republic
- Dimitris Vitsas, Minister, Ministry of Migration Policy
- H.E. Geoffrey Pyatt, U.S. Ambassador to the Hellenic Republic
- Vassilis Kikilias, MP, Head, National Defense Sector, New Democracy
- Athanassios G. Platias, Professor of Strategy, University of Piraeus
- Vice Admiral (HN) ret. Kyriakos Kyriakides, Director General, General Directorate for Defense Investments and Armaments (GDDIA)